Library Carpentry Workshop
This is afrom 07/18 - 07/21 (7/22 will be an 'office hours' type of day focused on answering questions). In order to include as many library staff as possible, single day registration is possible, however, if you do want to attend the full workshop, you must register separately for each day.
Library Carpentry is an exploratory program of four three-hour software skills sessions focused on the needs and requirements of the library professionals. Here's what you'll learn:
- Jargon Busting & Regular Expressions
- Unix shell, tabulated data, text data, named entity recognition
- Version control, github, gh-pages
- Open refine, cleaning data
More details will be forthcoming!
- Monday, July 18, 2016 Show more dates
- 9:00am - 12:30pm
- Geisel: Seuss Room